Noise-canceling headphones quiet the distracting sounds around you, for a more relaxing listening experience.
Listen to your favorite music while you move around, without being tethered by a headphone cord.
Shop our entire selection of headphones here
Made for active use, these headphones stay securely in place during your workouts.
High-performance headphones are a great way to experience audiophile-quality sound at a fraction of the cost of most high-end amp-and-speaker systems.
These "earbud" style 'phones fit snugly inside your ears, blocking out external sounds.
This kind of headphones features earcups that rest on top of the ear.
These headphones have large earcups that go around your ears, helping to seal out external sounds.
These amplifiers send clean, robust signals to your high-performance headphones for lots of accurate detail. You'll get way better performance than you would if you just used the headphone jack on your computer or home receiver.
- Portable Audio: Safe Listening Out of the Box
- Sennheiser HD 650 headphones
- Video: Sennheiser HD 800 headphones
- Video: Crutchfield Listening Station: Sennheiser HD 598 headphones
- Video: Crutchfield Listening Station: AKG K 272 HD headphones
- Video: Bose® QuietComfort ®15 Noise Cancelling® Headphones
- Video: Bose® QuietComfort® 3 headphones
- Video: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones
- Video: Upgrading Computer Sound with Headphones
- Headphones Shootout #2 - Noise-reduction headphones: AKG, Bose, Beats, Sennheiser
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab