With Sonos, your digital music options are virtually endless. Stream your own downloaded songs or tap into Internet music sources. Setup is a snap and control is easy.
Niles MultiZone systems let you play music from traditional audio sources like CDs and FM radio. These ingeniously designed systems feature in-wall controls and flexible multi-room playback.
Stream music from your computer's hard drive and the Internet, for convenient playback when and where you want it.
Russound offers a variety of amplifiers, in-wall keypads, and pre-matched packages for distributing music throughout your home.
Options for powering the speakers in your multi-room audio system.
In-wall and in-ceiling speakers are popular with folks who prefer not to sacrifice floor or shelf space to traditional speakers. Outdoor speakers are designed specifically to weather the elements for music on a deck, by a pool, or even in an open yard.
Shop here for extras that help you complete in-wall wiring runs.
- Introduction to Multi-room Systems
- Powering Your Multi-room Music System
- In-wall Wiring Guide
- Creating a Home Network: The Basics
- Home Theater Receivers: How to Choose
- Remote Control Setups for Multi-room Systems
- Multi-room Music & Video Glossary
- Tips on Working with Your Builder or Contractor
- In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers: How to Choose
- Video: Installing In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers — The Basics
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab