Heavy-duty, stylish grilles protect your speakers from harm, while baffles allow you to install a square subwoofer in a round opening.
Boxbuilders, here's where you'll find all the parts you need: clamps, brackets, feet, and more.
Use Dynamat on your car's body panels or in your sub enclosure to improve performance, minimize rattles, and reduce noise.
- Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams
- Amplifier Wiring Diagram
- Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers
- Subwoofer Shopping Guide
- Subwoofers FAQ
- Subwoofers Glossary
- Subwoofer Enclosures
- Car Amplifiers FAQ
- Wiring Subwoofers What's all this about Ohms?
- Everything About Subwoofers from A to Z
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab