Load a sub into one of these vehicle-specific enclosures for big bass without losing space.
Custom install these vehicle-specific enclosures to put component speakers in your vehicle's kick panels.
Choose from our selection of sealed and ported boxes to house your subwoofer.
Building a sub box? We have grilles, baffles, hardware, port tubes, carpet, Dynamat, tools, wire, and more.
These vehicle-specific enclosures include a perfectly matched sub, many with built-in amplifiers.
- Subwoofer Shopping Guide
- How to Build a Subwoofer Box
- Amplifier Wiring Diagram
- Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers
- Subwoofers FAQ
- Subwoofers Glossary
- Car Amplifiers FAQ
- Video: Sound Ordnance Bass Bunkers
- Crutchfield Labs: open for business
- Video: Introducing the Crutchfield Labs
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab