High-definition Blu-ray Disc players deliver superior images with HDTVs, plus top-notch surround sound. Many of today's players also let you watch movies and TV shows from the Internet via services like Netflix®.
Today's DVD players deliver excellent picture and sound. Many can upconvert DVDs to match the resolution of your HDTV for even better performance.
Record your favorite programs and save shelf space with a DVD/VCR combo deck. These decks also let you copy your VHS home movies to DVD. Most models include a digital camcorder input for easy archiving of your videos.
Portable DVD players let you enjoy your favorite movies wherever you go. Most players give you additional entertainment options, like MP3 and photo CD playback. Many models let you connect another source, such as a video game system.
Includes CD and DVD lens cleaners and scratch repair kits
Finish off your system with wiring, furniture, and more.
Remotes, batteries, blank tapes, and more
- Video: Cambridge Audio Azur Blu-ray Disc Players
- Video: Choosing a Blu-ray Player
- How to Choose A DVD Player
- Blu-ray and DVD Player FAQ
- DVD and Blu-ray Players Glossary
- The Ins and Outs of HDMI
- DVD and Blu-ray Discs: A Closer Look
- DVD Recorders Shopping Guide
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab