Our take on the XpressKit DLPKKICH3 Interface Module
XpressKit modules work with your vehicle's anti-theft system to incorporate the convenience, security, and luxury features of your Python alarm system.
An XpressKit interfaces with vehicles using an "immobilizer" key system, allowing you to route commands through your vehicle's data system, so your signal's more secure. You have fewer wires to connect and, best of all, your extra key stays with you, not in your car.
Use the DLPKKICH3 interface module to control the door lock and factory alarm settings on select 2004-up Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep vehicles equipped with factory anti-theft systems.
- door lock & alarm control data interface for Python alarm systems
- preloaded for use in select 2004-up Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and VW vehicles equipped with factory anti-theft systems
- no key required works with your factory databus
- included harnesses provides wires to connect to your factory system
- factory alarm interface controls
- support the full array of comfort and convenience features found in 2004-up 3rd generation Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and VW vehicles
- 3-5/16"W x 13/16"H x 2-3/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Important: If you know how to use a multimeter and have experience working with your vehicle's electrical system, you should be able to install this car security equipment. If you're unfamiliar with installing car security equipment, please speak to an Advisor before attempting this installation. Note: Before purchasing, please call us at 1-888-955-6000 to confirm that this product works with your vehicle.