Add dynamic sound to your TV with just two small speakers, a subwoofer, and a small control center. With no rear speakers, you won't have to run wires across your room.
Get high-performance home theater sound from speakers you hardly see. These speakers attach to your TV and feature custom grilles to help them blend right in.
Complete your system with wiring, furniture, and more
Remotes, batteries, blank tapes, and more
These speakers require minimal space and wiring, and their sleek designs complement today's flat-panel TVs. Some feature built-in amplification. We recommend teaming these speakers with a subwoofer for full sound included with some models.
- What Do You Need for Home Theater?
- Choosing a Prepackaged Home Theater System
- Introduction to Home Theater & TV Sound
- Understanding Surround Sound Formats
- Introduction to Home Theater Speakers
- Speaker Placement for Home Theater
- Five Room-friendly Ways to Add Surround Sound Speakers
- Tips and Techniques for Home A/V Cable Management
- Keeping your A/V Gear Clean
- Crutchfield Labs: open for business
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab