In-wall speakers mount directly in your walls for a décor-friendly look. They deliver high-quality sound for music or home theater a great solution for folks who don't want to give up floor or shelf space to traditional speakers.
In-ceiling speakers install directly overhead, so you don't have to sacrifice any wall, floor, or shelf space. They're a good choice for music listening in a whole-house system, and some can also deliver enveloping home theater sound.
Add music to your cookout or pool party. Outdoor speakers are specially made to withstand the elements while delivering great sound. You'll even find "rock" speakers that blend in seamlessly with your landscaped lawn or garden.
- In-wall Wiring Guide
- Multi-room Music Wiring Diagrams
- Video: Installing Outdoor Speakers
- In-wall, In-ceiling, and On-wall Speaker Placement
- In-wall and In-ceiling Speakers: How to Choose
- Installing In-wall, In-ceiling, and On-wall Speakers
- Powering Your Multi-room Music System
- Multi-room Music & Video Glossary
- Tips and Techniques for Home A/V Cable Management
- Introduction to Multi-room Systems
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab