Eliminate the guesswork — an enclosed subwoofer features a sub and box perfectly matched at the factory.
These custom-fit loaded enclosures (some with built-in amps) are designed to fit into unused spaces in specific vehicles.
Drop a component sub into an enclosure, power it with the right amp, and enjoy a new dimension to your music.
Powered subwoofers combine a matched subwoofer and amplifier in a compatible enclosure.
You'll find a wide variety of unloaded enclosures here, from sub boxes to custom kick panel enclosures.
Building it yourself? We have grilles, hardware, port tubes, carpet, Dynamat, installation tools, speaker wire, and more.
- Headlights Dim When the Music Plays
- Tuning Your Subs
- How to Match Subwoofers and Amplifiers
- Subwoofers FAQ
- Dual Voice Coil Subwoofers
- Subwoofer Enclosures
- Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams
- How to Build a Subwoofer Box
- Subwoofer Installation Guide
- Subwoofers Glossary
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab