These docks give you an easy way to connect your iPod or iPhone to your home stereo system.
Cool accessories that let you get more from your iPod
iPod@reg; adapters, auxiliary input adapters, docks, cables, and mounts
Hook up your iPod at home or on the go. You'll find power adapters, audio/video cables, and more.
These transmitters plug into the iPod's dock port, enabling a wireless audio connection to compatible receivers, speaker systems, and headphones.
Keep your iPad® secure and within easy reach.
- Introduction to Stereo Music Systems
- Video: Playing an iPod in Your Car
- What's 'Appening?
- Portable Audio: Safe Listening Out of the Box
- iPod® Installation Guide
- iPod® FAQ
- iPod® Glossary
- Understanding the MP3 Format
- What are Firmware Updates?
- File Formats Glossary
- Find more articles, videos, and reviews on the Learn tab